Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dang Murphy and all his laws.

They say growth or change is not always a seamless transition free of pain and that is soooo true. The initial phase is always the hardest part, i hear it is supposed to get easier or better with time. I really hope so.
Adam and i met up this last weekend, we just felt like it was OK for us to have drinks and just talk. After all isn't that what friends do? Needless to say, the evening did not end well. When i got back home, all that was on my mind was...:
All the time i had you, i kept on telling myself it's not you i need and that was the truth, but now that you're gone i'm wondering if and how i can live without you {in the loosest way}.
All i know is how i feel right now and how i feel is i don't wanna lose you, all of you. Your friendship, the way we talk, all the things we planned, all the promises made, but i guess that makes me selfish. It wasn't supposed to be this hard, friendship with you is supposed to be the natural by-product, so what went wrong? What's going on?
I miss you so much, it wasn't supposed to be like this. I guess this is what they meant when they sang "be careful what you wish for cos you just might get it all and then some you don't want..."
Truly things hardly ever go the way we plan or hope. Darn Murphy's law and all it's variants.
The way i see it, Daughtry's song "home" is doing it for me right now so i thought i'd share.

2 comments:

Myne said...

It does get better with time, but I heard Murphy law is said to be that for a reason. Take care.

Miss M said...

Myne, you always seem to speak in riddles that my simple mind can't comprehend...:( C'mon and help a sistah out, why is Murphy's law said to be that again?! Pweety please with whipped cream and cherries on top. :)