Monday, December 13, 2010

Whatchamacallit

It's not what i had seen
It's not what i had heard
It's not what i had believed
It is so much more.
It's in the look in your eyes
It's in every beat of your heart
It's in the warmth of your embrace
It's in the kiss of your lips
It's reflected by the passion that burns in me
It's aroused by the affection my heart feels
It's not just the things you say but how you say them
It's not just the things you do but the way you do
It is you. It is me. It is us together.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice.. Stimulating..

Unknown said...

I like love notes
so this is nice i guess.

I notice though that you hold back
a bit!
Let go.

Miss M said...

@cutie- Thanks.
@ Tisha- ;;){shy smile} I try, i really do.

Mena UkodoisReady said...

I like this, romantic yet not vulgar.

I hope he appreciates you. :)

I nominated you for the most stylish and versatile blogger. please go to my page and see the rules and the implication of being tagged.

tee hee hee

Mena

BlackRoselaz said...

Hi...this is good and it aroused the affection in my heart...too!