Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What do Bosses and Diapers Have in Common?

Ok, so i have been outta blogville for a bit (well....maybe a tad longer) but that doesn't mean i have no regard or sense of patriotism towards blogville. It's just, this winchy boss i have never lets me get a breather, talk less of enough time to blog. I love my Job though, it gives me a sense of fulfillment which is why you'll never hear me complain or grumble. Rather i'd bask in the sitcom that is my office and Boss. Teeheehee.
So anyways i missed all and i'll try to find a way around my boss's....what's the word i'm looking for here....anyhoo, i'll do like the Terminator and Be Back.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back...dang girl whats up wit that....?


Diapers are the boss....lol

Anonymous said...

hey girl ...where you been? I done changed my name, a new year has come..and all kinds of stuff you missing here...

amakapreneur said...

well done. welcome back.

Roc said...

Lol...

Miss M said...

Kinshar...Sorry, Oyin. I missed you hunny. I'm back now, i think...!